It’s time again for the polyam + kink meetup!
- We’ll get together on Friday, November 24th, starting at 19:15, in our usual location.
- If you’re new and want to have a peek first, you can also come a bit early at 19:00 and have a chat with one of the organizers. Write to us at email@example.com if you want to know where we are!
- 2G+: Please be vaccinated against Covid or recovered from it. And do a quick test (self test is okay) on the day you’re coming. If you don’t have a test at home, you can get one from us and do it when you get there.
We’ll get together, share stories, give advice where desired, and will just have a fun evening.
We’ll also continue our picknick tradition, so if you want to bring and share some food, please do! We will make sure there are some snacks and softdrinks.
Queer people as well as Black, indigenous and other people of color are explicitly welcome, as are people with dis_abilities.
You can find more information on the page about our monthly meetups:
- what we’re doing to make our meetups as safe as we can
- everything about the venue and what it’s like
The Polyam + Kink Meetup is 18+. No children, no adolescents, adults only.
Please remember to do a covid quick test (self test is okay) on the same day before coming to the meetup.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions, or if you have a particular need that should be discussed beforehand, we will try and help.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
Carl-Eric (he/him, they/them), T (she/her) and Chris (he/him)
from the Kitchen Table Team